Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Mar 02, 2016 Views: 1791
Sonoma County Library has an extensive collection of audiobooks on CD as well as downloadable audiobooks.
Books on CD
To create a list of ALL Audiobooks on CD owned by Sonoma, Lake and Mendocino County Library systems:
- Visit our Library Catalog, find.sonomalibrary.org.
- Click on 'Advanced Search'
- Under 'Limits' select 'Books on CD'
- Click the 'Advanced Search' button
- The search results include a list of all Books on CD
In order to create a list of all downloadable audiobooks available:
- Visit our downloadable library site, downloads.sonomalibrary.org
- Click Advanced Search
- Choose "All Formats," the "All Audiobooks"
- If you only want to see the ones you could check out and download immediately, choose the check box that says "Available Now" (otherwise you see ones that are currently checked out)
- Click the Search button at the bottom
- These search results show ALL downloadable audiobooks (or those that are currently available)
We hope this enough to get you started! Let us know if you have any trouble and we'll try to help you find and access the audiobook of your choice.