Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Aug 05, 2020 Views: 2500
Sonoma County Library has an extensive collection of audiobooks on CD as well as downloadable audiobooks.
Books on CD
To create a list of ALL Audiobooks on CD owned by Sonoma, Lake and Mendocino County Library systems:
- Visit our Library Catalog, find.sonomalibrary.org.
- Click on "Advanced Search"
- Under "Limits" select "Books on CD"
- Click the "Advanced Search" button
- The search results include a list of all Books on CD
Visit our eAudiobooks page to see a list of eAudiobook providers.
- Alternatively, from our Catalog, click Advanced Search
- Choose "eAudiobook" from the "Format Type" drop-down
- These search results show ALL downloadable audiobooks
We hope this enough to get you started! Let us know if you have any trouble and we'll try to help you find and access the audiobook of your choice.