Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jun 03, 2020     Views: 221

If the library already has these forms available onsite, yes, we can provide them in the same manner as library materials. If you need tax forms, please provide the specific form name/or number (e.g., 1040 EZ); library staff cannot advise patrons on which forms to use.